11.17.2009

Being Back

I've been back in the bay since Friday afternoon. My cousin's wedding brought me here so naturally I have been drowning in family this whole time. That and good weed. My family is so stressful I'm almost excited to be going back to freezing, smokeless new york. The one thing I am missing horribly is my baby but I wish she could just come here instead of me going back.
My cousin's wedding was rockin though she looked so beautiful and then she got drunk and hella hyphy at the reception. 


The two highlights of this trip have been spending time with my aunt who I haven't seen in 5 years, and spending time with my best friend. We made this nice little piece of art as an hommage to the bay for me to take back to NY.




P.S. :: My great grandfather is on this shirt! YO QUIERO!

No comments: