8.01.2009

Back in the Day

I've been back in Oakland for a little over a month now and it is time to go! The Bay has been so refreshing, and I probably wouldn't be so anxious to leave if it wasn't for the fact that I'm living with my parents!!!! AAAHHHH!!! 
I found out this summer that they're going to be selling the house I lived in since I was 1 and a 1/2 years old. This morning I spent some time to appreciate my backyard. It's hella beautiful thanks to my lovely grandma Lou and her amazing gardening skills. Here are some pictures I took of her beautiful flowers.

this is my favorite flower in the garden




I <3 ROSES







Can you guess what this is?


Here are a couple other backyard pictures




I will miss this place, but life's about change and the progression of things, and my ass needs to get back to New York and pick up where I left off. The only thing holding me back right now is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!! Soooooo....I'm selling my bmx bike *tear*


It's pretty sexy. I never got good at doing tricks but i used to pedal this fatboy allll around the Bay. Good good memories. I put it up for a bill on craigslist but this can be negotiated if anyone's interested!! HOLLLERRRRRRR!

No comments: